Updated Website with Content Migration
The American Association of Health and Disability (AAHD) has become a repository of research and and public policy information for health promotion and wellness for people with disabilities. It accomplishes much of its mission through research and engagement on its website. AAHD needed an updated, robust and easy-to-update site to support its massive database of research, increase membership, donations, and service to persons with disabilities.
American Association of Health and Disability (AAHD)
Robust Database & Advanced Functionality for Research
NeuConcept migrated the AAHD site from an outdated system to the WordPress Content Management System. We developed a custom theme, improved navigation and implemented taxonomies and automated display of research by resource, topic, and a number of other categories and tags. As a result, visitors have a comprehensive tool for disability research information that can searched and accessed from a variety of different perspectives.
- Updated visually pleasing and action-oriented branding
- Implemented dynamic elements (auto-populating) for key areas to ensure updated content
- Programmed custom post types and advanced functionality
- AAHD staff save time every week on website updates
- Visitor engagement increased (27% visitors stay for 30+ seconds)
- Increased search engine rankings (first page Google for key terms)
- Improved engagement with forms, social media interaction and RSS