Accessible Website & Branding
National Disability Navigator Resource Center (NDNRC) approached NeuConcept to develop their branding and digital marketing strategy from scratch. We developed branding, which focused on a iconic logo and high-contrast colors to improve visibility for accessibility. We also applied the branding to digital marketing efforts, which included a ADA-Compliant and responsive website, email marketing, and design for the Disability Guide and Fact Sheets. We continued to support NDNRC on additional major website development in later phases.
Custom Database, Automated Content Display
We also worked with the NDNRC team to develop:
- Enrollment specialist database
- Automated content for each state
- Specialized tracking and analytics needed for grant reporting
- Protected pages with custom login
- Additional styling & accommodation for blind or visually impaired website visitors
Disability Guide & Fact Sheets
NDNRC also hired NeuConcept to develop branded fact sheets and a disability guide. We provided design and layout for these documents, enabling the NDNRC team to distribute them as PDFs or printed material.